Thursday, September 20, 2012

B-Movies


At three years old, my aunt would bring me on a date to the drive-in movie every once in a while. The logic was that I would get bored and go to sleep in the back seat, but that never happened due to the giant screen in front of us that kept showing space creatures, giant monsters and all kinds of fantastic things you never saw in everyday life.

A couple of friends started doing a podcast about these shows that I loved as a kid. My mind is usually blank when they mention the titles, but once the conversation starts and they go over the storyline, all the images I saw from the back seat of my future uncle's car unfolds in my mind.

And then they go over some movies that I'm thankful
I never saw. Give them a listen at Slow Robot A Go Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment